From ASSS Wiki
- Is no longer known as "Akai"...ya I gave it away to some asian dude with two different online-and-met-through-subspace-in-the-same-zone girlfriends. I am awesome.
Can delete all content on ssforum.net, sscentral.com (not much on main site :p) and ssihosting.com...then they'd have to get a backup and restore it. I can delete posts in a forum or two at forums.minegoboom.com & forumhq.net (I forget if I still can there, actually), too. I don't really do any of that, of course. :) One time Smong didn't believe I was me (because I sometimes switch nicks a lot like a retard) and I switched his index (without removing original) @ toktok.sscentral.com to something else...it was like a black page with "BEANS!" in big green letters or something, I forget.
- I probably can't do most of that stuff anymore. :p
- Is better than PriitK at SVS (admittedly I don't believe he's ever claimed to be especially good).
- Likes Mr Ekted despite differences in reading comprehension.
Wants to know why Smong's Java chatnet client has stopped working on his Linux box.
- Acknowledges SOS as his favorite Estonian (out of the two he's interacted with).
- Freaking loved (in no particular order, but always in heydays, not any revivals or remakes [for the zones that've hadem]): SSI RDF Robotech!, Zero Annihilation, Warzone Chess, Southpark, Chaos in the VIE days, 17th Parallel in the Nurples days and a couple other zones that died so fast he forgot their names (T3 Epoch was fun, too).
- Wishes the on-screen and on-radar colors for goals matched (by default).
- Hates zones that use that new 'feature' which makes ball-killing in safe zones impossible.