From ASSS Wiki
- The title of this article should be global.conf. The initial letter is capitalized due to technical restrictions.
The configuration values within this file provide the following:
- Public arena definition
- Billing server information
- MySQL database connection information
- Logging specifications
- Primary port to listen for connections
- Directory server information
The default configuration file from ASSS 1.4.4.
[ General ] ;PublicArenas = turf pb [ Billing ] ;Proxy = bin/proxy IP = 127.0.0.1 Port = 1850 ServerName = Test zone Password = bill [mysql] hostname=localhost user=asss password=asss database=asss ;; the syntax for these is: ;; [log_whatever] ;; modulename = DIMWE ;; D = debug, I = info, M = malicious, W = warning, E = error ;; they MUST be in caps ;; the modulename can be "all" to catch unmatched modules. ;; if you don't filter it out, it's enabled by default. ;[log_console] ; all = DIMWE [log_file] all = IMWE persist = MWE chat = DIMWE [log_sysop] all = ME [ Listen ] ;; the main listening port Port = 5000 [ Directory ] Name = test zone Description = this is a test zone. Server1 = sscentral.sscuservers.net Server2 = ssdir.playsubspace.com Server3 = zones.sscentral.com ; changed settings: